Saturday 16 April 2011

Week 2 is over

Well week two of running is now finished. Three sessions this week: Monday was ok, Wednesday was great and it was my first time to run while on vacation. Friday was another story, the run wasn't too bad, actually the first section of running was great (it could be because I was going down hill). The trouble was really getting the motivation to do it when I had a little bit of a head cold and then when I finished I was really achy. The good news is that I did it. Yay!
On the weight watchers front, on Monday I was excited to see a 3.5 pound loss. I was so proud :) and I really didn't feel like I'd struggled getting there. This week has been harder mainly because we we in Edinburgh with another couple from church from Tuesday to Thursday and although I was able to make some good choices we did wind up at a chinese buffet that was hard to find anything not fried in. We also stopped at a mexican restaurant where I shared a pretty cheesy enchilada with Jed. All in all it was pretty hard to tract those points. I've noticed that I tend to overestimate how much things like that "cost" then later I try to talk myself into why it really couldn't be that much. We're going to a wedding today and I will be having a bite or two of wedding cake but I'll be having baked potato and lots of fruit through the rest of the day. I'm really hoping for a .5 pound loss or a stay the same.
Oh, something I've found that I LOVE: Boot's sushi packs - not the best sushi I've ever had but for a quick lunch from a supermarket look for "sushi packs" the one from Boot's was only 4 points and I felt completely satisfied with that and a piece of fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment