Friday 24 December 2010

Christmas Eve!

Well, it's been a crazy few weeks but we've made it to the end. First we had a quick four day vacation, then my mom came to visit (which was fantastic!), then we got to host Chris and Anna. We've had about 4 Christmas parties and are still expecting a nice big meal with church on the day after Christmas.
Today we're going to a "Christingle" service at the local methodist church. I've never been to one so I'm pretty excited and it makes for something nice to do on Christmas Eve. Later tonight we've been invited to go for a curry with one of the families from church. I can already taste it... Tomorrow we will probably all have a nice lie in and head for the O'Donovan's house in the afternoon for some games and Pizza. Oh! and I can't forget some skype dates with our family in the states. All in all Jed and I are really excited to spend this Christmas in Morley.

No comments:

Post a Comment