Monday 22 March 2010

Some new projects

While stateside I had lots of time to spend working on crafts these are some of the results
I'm sure Jed took this picture as you can see from the look on my face but the real star here is the grey knitted sweater :)


Some experiments with Amigurumi ...


Knitted fingerless mits with cables there are a few pairs of these floating around out there I gave some for Christmas presents



My first attempt at color work...




This little guy is one of three teddy bears that I made.


This one is a crocheted baby blanket. It's not very big because I was using yarn left over from other projects. This pattern is actually modeled after one of my favorite quilting patterns the diamonds come together to form a 3D effect of tumbling blocks. I haven't had the time to try this pattern in patchwork so I was really excited when I found this crocheted version.


1 comment:

  1. GEEZE LOUISE!!!! Shiloh, I am so impressed! there is no way that I could EVER be able to do that! those are some very intense and very detailed pieces of art work you've completed! I give you a round of applause!!!!!! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete